Sunday 1 April 2007

Ching Meng 2007

This year's Ching Meng falls between 1st April and 8th April.

We decided to do our annual chore of cleaning our ancestor's graves on the 1st of April.

I must admit, this year, I over spent on the "paper stuff" and almost left no space in my car (yeah, I am the driver) for the actual prayer's stuff like incense, candles, offerings (food stuffs), etc.

Also, this year I remember to buy some stuff for my grandmother, so does my bro and sister! Next year, I am just gonna buy CASH, CREDIT CARDS, GOLD and SILVER and my ancestor can buy the stuff they want.

Photos of some of the stuff that we burned "for" our ancestor.





Wah! Even US DOLLAR



This is the result of my offerings....



The more modern accomodation of my dad... apartment style.



The festival like feeling at the area...



The End

No comments: