Saturday 14 April 2007

Bukit Tinggi, Pahang

Bukit Tinggi is a hill resort about 40 minutes from Subang Jaya via Kesas Hwy towards Ampang's Zoo Negara. If you know the route to Genting Highland, its just the next exit after it. Hahaha!

Well, though its a Hill Resort, its not very cool... I was hoping its like Fraser Hill. I stayed at Colmar Tropicale, on a weekend of non peak days. It cost RM248 which includes 2 adultsand 2 kids breakfast and entry to all sites. One of the attraction is off course the Colmar Tropicale, a french like village, Japanese Garden, Botanical Garden, Rabbit farm. There are enough activites at Colmar Tropicale to keep me and my kids occupied for the whole day. For the video games freak... there is 3 video game room!

The sign welcoming you...



The entrance





The bridge to the castle


Inside ...
















The tower..



Wishing well, wonder what my daughter is wishing?



Cafe on the street...



To be continue....

No comments: